Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 2 ^^

hey cute ass baby! 2nd day today yeah! im counting down... 21 more days my darling! <3 I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH. today was a normal day spend with computer~ we two chatted for the whole day on facebook!! :D played games together! i know baby loves playing games lurh! but because of me, he had to control and not play so much like before! like i always say... he is the sweetest guy i've ever seen and ever met. i freaking love him and will never wanna leave him! my darling prince and i are gonna go to our dreamland castle together now... send him goodnight message already! tired day today! hmm so shall go take good rest together!! <3 hope he rest well too!! ^^ I LOVE YOU DEAR!! <3 gonna go out with baby tmr!! excitedd only~ LALALA~ hope it'll be fun!!! :D okiee that's all for today! AND I MISS HIM SO BADLY LURHHH!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment