Tuesday, September 18, 2012

18, 19 day :D

It's 12 plus in the morning! Wanted to post yesterday but after revising den realised its quite late already! Me and dearest baby stayed up to study! (: GUAI kids urh we all! :P loving how i am when I'm hardworking! But dislike the lazyy me!! Gonna start revising so many stuffs... Totally flunk a lot of stuffs. But baby is so smart!! He got 13/15 for Maths!! So smart sia!! (; loving this cute boy forever!! <3 MUAMUA! OKIEE getting late! I should sleep sleep! :D although I still feel like studying but.... Nope! I need to wake up for school tmr!! Baby also need rest!! ^^ so I shall go into my dreamland with baby~ WOO! HAHAHHA. LUBLUBLUB IN THE AIR~ <3 9more days to exams... SHITTY SHIT SHIT SHIT JUST GOT REAL. :/ hope me an darling can do well for EOY! So we can enjoy during the holidays! We promise to work hard now!! :D PRAYYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment