Saturday, September 22, 2012

22th *EGGCITED*

It's tmr!!! Oh yay~ :D hehehe meet baby for awhile, just really really a short while today! But still glad to see him! (; kinda ignoring him now cause he didn't pick up my phone just now! LOLOL. XD hmm tmr tmr tmr! My card and everything not done yet lurh sia la! Shitttttt, how how how! ;( I'm so tired.... But for baby I will do I guess, an I have no glue... No idea how to do the card! 6th month should be the most important yet I last minute den do the card! AIYOOOO. ME AHHH. SEE NOW I SO TIRED AND NO ENERGY TO DO!! Still need wait till 12 to post the video! Dun think the video will succeed lurh.... >.< cannot upload I'll cry I guess... Spend quite long doing that! Hahahaha. :P okieee let me do baby card now! I'm should stop being lazyyyyyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment