Sunday, September 23, 2012
23rd finally <3
Spend my day with baby today of course! It's was quite fun and enjoyable! We both enjoyed today alot a lot! Watched movie together and etc~ sweet day for us! Happy 6months darling! We'll last longlong okay!! (: and so... I know that my baby doesn't like that coin bank... Maybe not dun like... Not as much as the other presents I gave him... Well, but BECOS maybe he is scared that I'll be angry so he deny... I mean I know it's childish urh. Dun like can tell me right? Or I can take back I really think its nice for me lurh! If you dun appreciate it, den maybe returning to me is a better choke. Same as everything I gave you. Fun like can return me. Dunno how to treasure can return me also. I wun force you to accept gifts that you dun like or find it childish. I'm not blaming you or being angry. I'm just really dissapointed and sad.. And I can't believe I'm crying during our 6months. Why make me dissapointed and why make me heartbreak on this day. Thought it would be a really happy day today.. But end up.... Okay whatever. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment