Thursday, September 20, 2012
20 day!! HOORAY!! :D
It's already the 20th day!! Im so looking forward to show baby this blog I made for him! Although I didn't post everyday, which is what I wanted to... But I manage to blog a few days urhur!! Although there's like 9days never post.... :( but baby know that I still put in a lot of effort trying to create and blog this special blog for my dearest prince!! His my one and only love!! <3 I shall give him my best, and treat him my best also!! :P he's really a nice guy and my awesome boyfriend! I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH. OKAY SO WHILE YOU'RE READING, YES YOU, I LOVE YOU! ALOT ALOT ALOT! MUAMUA! XOXO! HEHEHEHE. IM EXCITEDD! Gonna do your card tmr I hope!! No time... Argh!! Exams coming, just hope that me, my baby and his friends and my friends and everybody can score well!! (; JIAYOU. LUB MY BABY! LUBLUB! <3 3more days urhur!! LOVE IN THE AIR~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment